Applicants for the $1500.00 NDHIMA Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in either a CAHIIM-accredited or AHIMA-approved health information program.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and provide an official college transcript.
- Applicants must be at the midpoint of their program of study and include a copy of the program of study with the scholarship materials.
- Applicant must be a student or active member of NDHIMA.
- Applicants may receive a scholarship only once.
Scholarships are awarded at the Annual Fall Conference each year. Applications are due to the Membership Director no later than May 1st each year.
Congratulations to the following NDHIMA Scholarship Recipients:
- 2019 – Dana Haugen – Minnesota State Community Technical College
- 2019 – Laura Brodina – North Dakota State School of Science
- 2017 – Becky DeSautel and Ashley Brusseau
- 2015 – Kim Thompson – College of St. Scholastica
- 2013 – Angie Vaagen-Murray – College of St. Scholastica
- 2010 – Farrah Kersten – North Dakota State College of Science
- 2009 – Sara Dejarlais – North Dakota State College of Science
- 2008 – Krystle Clark – North Dakota State College of Science
- 2006 – Jennifer Perdue – Minnesota State Community Technical College