The following NDHIMA Board positions will be open for the upcoming fiscal year July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018:
- Serves as an aid to the president and shall assume the duties of the President in his/her absence or inability to act. Coordinates and supervises special projects. . Attends Summer Leadership Conference in Chicago, both as president-elect and president, as well as the fall national meetings to be held in Los Angeles in 2017 and Miami in 2018. Three-year commitment – one year each as president-elect, followed by president and past-president terms. Must have served as a NDHIMA Board member to run for this position.
- Maintains financial records, pays expenses, and oversees funds belonging to NDHIMA. Gives financial report at Board and business meetings. Prepares annual budget to be reviewed and approved by Board of Directors. Coordinates financial audit with approved accounting firm. Two-year term.
- Membership Director
- Updates membership information received by AHIMA. Maintains NDHIMA website. Coordinates and supervises the NDHIMA scholarship program. Provides assistance to membership and others with questions pertaining to NDHIMA. Two-year term.
- Educator Director (two openings – 2 year term and 1 year term)
- Coordinates and supervises the annual fall NDHIMA conference including venue, conference content, speakers and vendors. Maintains conference registration numbers and payments received. Prepares a written summary of conference evaluations.
Qualifications: Active NDHIMA and AHIMA member. Required to hold an AHIMA credential. Shall possess strong leadership and communication skills.
Nominations for these positons are due by April 18, 2017.
If anyone is interested in additional information or would like to run for one of these positions, please contact any of the following:
- Becky DeSautel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Brusseau at email@example.com
- Carol Arthaud at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also review the Board job descriptions and apply online at ndhima.org by completing the nomination form under “About Us” then select “Call for Board Nominations”.
On behalf of the Nominating Committee,