NDHIMA Scholarship Program
The NDHIMA Scholarship program is now open to applicants.
Scholarship Criteria includes:
- Applicant must be enrolled in either a CAHIM-accredited or AHIMA-approved health information program.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and provide an official college transcript.
- Applicant must be at midpoint of their program of study and include a copy of the program of study with the scholarship materials.
- Applicant must be a student or active member of NDHIMA.
- Applicants may receive a $1500.00 scholarship only once.
Scholarships are awarded at the Annual Fall Conference each year. Applications are due to the Membership Director no later than May 1, 2019.
Please click the link for Scholarship Application