Applicants for the $1500.00 NDHIMA Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in either a CAHIIM-accredited or AHIMA-approved health information program.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) and provide an official college transcript.
- Applicants must be at the midpoint of their program of study and include a copy of the program of study with the scholarship materials.
- Applicant must be a student or active member of NDHIMA.
- Applicants may receive a scholarship only once.
Scholarships are awarded at the Annual Fall Conference each year. Applications are due to the Membership Director no later than May 1st of each year.